Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

One for my Book! Marinated Grilled Lamb Chops

Working on recipes again for my book! The process of choosing the recipes, making notes of measurements of ingredients, and taking photos is an exciting process. I'll be working on the outline for the book as well and making notes of stories and recipes. As I do this, I'll be posting to this blog some of the recipes to share with everyone. Kind of a preview of things to come! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as this is definitely me stepping out of my comfort zone! Please send me feedback on recipes - especially if you try one and the recipe was unclear or needs tweaking. 




Marinated Grilled Lamb Chops

2 Tbls chopped parsley
1 tsp fresh thyme
1 T fresh rosemary chopped
1 t red chili flakes
Zest of one lemon
2 cloves of minced garlic
1 t salt
1 t pepper
2 T olive oil
10-11 bone in lamb chops 2.3 lbs

Drizzle chops with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. 






Mix other ingredients together and spread evenly onto both sides of the chops. 









Place into a ziplock bag to marinate for 1-2 hours. 






Heat a grill pan or large frying pan over medium high heat. Grill lamb chops over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes per side, depending on thickness.






 Remove from heat and cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. 





Enjoy~
     Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment